Hairfall problem? Wondering whether the Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil really works or not? Read here the unbiased and honest review about the Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil and about how to use it properly.
How to use Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil effectively?
Many people compliants that Indulekha isn’t working for them but actually they haven’t used it efficiently. So, you know how to use it before you buy it. There are various ways to use it.
- Hair Mask: You can apply the Indulekha Bringha oil in your hair and make it dry for 30 minutes. Note that the oil has to reach the root of the hair and not just above the hair. You can use the hair dryer to dry your hair. After half an hour, you can wash your hair with shampoo. Use the harmless shampoos since some shampoos consists of chemicals which affects the hair. This is one of the effective method to use the hair oil.
- Hot Oil Massage: Make the Indulekha Bringha oil warm by heating it and massage it on your dry hair. Use the fingers deeper on the root and this will help the oil to reach the bottom of your hair. This will also increase the blood flow on your head. Now cover your hair with a towel and so your hair won’t dry out.
You have to wait for atleast 30 minutes and for best results apply up to 3 hours. Now you can wash it with hair conditioner or with shapoo. Hair conditioner works better than the shampoo.
- After Wash: You can also apply the Indulekha Bringha oil after taking bath, just apply it and do your works. It has a smell which some people like it and others don’t like it much.
There are various herbals present in the Indulekha Bringha oil in different composition. These are the ingredients which are present in the Indulekha Bringha oil.
- Bringha (Hindi: भृंगराज, Tamil: கரிசலாங்கண்ணி) – This is one of the important herbal in Ayurveda for hair growth. Bhringaraj has been tested on rats by the modern scientists and the hair grows faster on the rats. There are white bringha, yellow bringha plants in the forest.
- Swetha Kudaja (Hindi: मीठा इन्द्रजौ, Tamil: ஸ்வீத குடஜ) – This is a small tree which consist of jasmin like flowers. This is used to deal with the blood related disease and problems. It can detoxify the blood and increases the blood flow in the body.
- Aloe Vera (Hindi: घृत कुमारी, Tamil: சோற்றுக்கற்றாழை) – This cures the damages in the skin. It products the skin from the sun and it also helps in treating sun burn and skin related diseases. This is mostly used in the facial products.
- Amaliki, Amla (Hindi: आँवला, Tamil: நெல்லி) – The gooseberry is rich with vitamins and other essential minerals required for our health. It has Vitamin C, which makes hair darker, healthier and shiner. Thus it is included in most hair oils.
- Neem (Hindi: नीम, Tamil: வேம்பு) – Neem is used to kill the bacteria and fungus in a natural way without the need of chemicals. It can fight against the viruses like smallpox and chickenpox. It can kill the parasites inside the human body. Dandruff and lice can be eliminated by the neem.
Bringha is the main and important ingredient of the indulekha bringha oil which has medical properties for hair growth.
Indulekha bringha oil is available in various price range according to the quantity. You can save money if you buy it bulk in online shopping sites like the Amazon. There are Gold, Silver packs. The Gold is more costly and more effictive. The original high quality product reach you in 2 days if you order from Amazon.