Do you want to know whether Palmers cocoa butter cream or Bio oil works best to remove stretch mark, dry skin, scar marks on your body? From this review, you can get some ideas about them.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a stretch mark?
- 2 Will everyone get stretch mark?
- 3 What all are the ways to remove the stretch mark?
- 4 Palmers stretch mark remover cocoa butter cream Vs Bio oil?
- 5 Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Ingredients
- 6 Bio Oil Ingredients
What is a stretch mark?
Stretch marks are the fine lines appear on your body due to the sudden gain or lose of weight. It is common during pregnancy and puberty. If you are a white then you will get white stretch marks. If you are a black then you will get black stretch marks.
Will everyone get stretch mark?
Girls are more likely to get the stretch marks than the boys. Some people are naturally resistive to the stretch marks but most of them are not. Don’t worry there are some based in which you can control the formation of stretch marks.
What all are the ways to remove the stretch mark?
Prevention is better than cure. You can remove your existing stretch mark but it is advisable to prevent it before it occurring. You can use either palmers stretch mark remover cocoa butter cream or bio oil. You can also use both, combined.
Palmers stretch mark remover cocoa butter cream Vs Bio oil?
Both are good moisturizers and really effective to treat dry skin to stretch marks. The bio oil may get on your clothes. so it can be uncomfortable. If you want to choose either one them then we recommend you Palmers stretch mark remover cocoa butter cream. You can also use both bio oil and cocoa butter together. Using a ‘belly bra’ is really effective in preventing the occurrence of stretch marks since it supports the weight of your bump and less stress on the skin. There are no side effects when using them. You should not inhale them. They are meant for external use only. Mederma is for removing scars but it also works for removing the stretch marks.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Ingredients
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Disodium EDTA
- Fragrance (Parfum).
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Hydrolyzed Elastin
- Isopropyl Lanolate
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Lanolin Alcohol (Lanolin)
- Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina)
- Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Soluble Collagen
- Stearic Acid
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Water (Aqua)
Bio Oil Ingredients
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil)
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Glycine Soja Oil
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
- Orange: CI 26100 (Red 17)