Do you want step by step procedure to prepare Mushroom Biryani in Tamil style? Here you can find how to cook the delicious spicy Mushroom Biryani (Kalan Biryani).
Biryani is one of the most influenced food in India and most people loves it. But there are various varieties of biriyani which are so spicy, hot and delicious. So, why can’t you just try to cook it at your home and taste them. Yummy isn’t?
- Basmathi rice
- Green Chilli
- Curry leaves
- Black pepper powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam Masala
- Turmeric powder
- Red Chilli powder
Use fresh and new ingredients and use them only as how much you required.
How to make the Mushroom Biriyani Recipe
Follow the instructions carefully and cook the mouth watering mushroom biryani recipe at your home kitchen.
Tip: Always wash the vegetables and fruits before cutting. If you wash them after cutting then some of the nutritions from them will be wasted.
- Make the basmati rice wet in water for like 30 minutes and this will remove the dust from the rice. Then cook the rice separately.
- When the rice is in the water, cut the vegetables and the mushrooms.
- Boil some oil in a pan and put all the green chilli, onions, curry leaves, black pepper powder, Coriander powder one by one.
- Now add tomato and rest of the ingredients and wait until the tomato becomes soft.
- Now add the mushroom at the last and mix them well. So, now the masala gets mixed with everything well.
- Keep this in warm heat for 10 minutes. Now add this mixture with the cooked basmati rice and mix them well.
- Once this is done, serve the mushroom biriyani to your friends and family.
You can also watch this in video for better understanding. These are the process to prepare this dish and if you have any doubts then please ask us below in the comments. We are happy to answer all the questions asked by you.