Are you wondering what to type for the Reference Name in India? Here you can know what reference name and address in India you should provide to get your Indian Visa application approved.
If you are a tourist or a person coming for business to India then Indian government wants to know where will you stay during your trip in India. So they have added a field to enter your details on it. This is what they mean as ‘reғerence in indιa’. See also: Reasons to refuse visa to visit India.
How to fill reference name and address in India?
As a tourist:
- Reference Name in India* – Name of the hotel/building which you will be staying.
- Address* – Address line 1 of the hotel; Address line 2 of the hotel.
- Phone* – Hotel phone number.
As for business visa:
- Reғerence Naмe in Indιa* – Name of the person whom you will meet.
- Address* – Address line 1 of the person; Address line 2 of the person.
- Phone* – His/her phone number.
Make sure you are including the full address such as street name, city, state, PIN code of the place in which you will spend your days in India. If you are going to stay in multiple locations then it is enough to give just one of them.
In case you are going to stay in Taj Hotel in Chennai as a tourist then you have to fill like the below in your visa application form.
- Reference Name in India* – TAJ HOTEL
- Address* – MAHATMA GANDHI SALAI, CHENNAI,
- TAMIL NADU – 600034 INDIA
- Phone* – +91 44 66002098
You have also need to submit your address of country from which you are traveling from, in the online application form. Always try to give the correct information. Thank you for visiting India and have a happy journey. You can check for the various tourist attractions across the country. If you have further doubts please ask below.