Do you like to know the richest cricket players in the world? Here you can view the cricketers who have the highest net worth which includes both movable and non-movable assets.
Top 10 Richest Cricketers
The total net worth has calculated based on the assets which are legally owned by the players. The properties and deposits which are owned illegally by the players are not included here in this list. Below you can see the list of richest cricket players from all over the world.
- 10) Rahul Dravid (IND) – $22.6 million
- 9) Yuvraj Singh (IND) – $35.5 million
- 8) Virender Sehwag (IND) – $40 million
- 7) Shane Watson (AUS) – $40 million
- 6) Shahid Afridi (PAK) – $41 million
- 5) Shane Warne (AUS) – $50 million
- 4) Virat Kohli (IND) – $53 million
- 3) Ricky Ponting (AUS) – $65 million
- 2) Mahendra Singh Dhoni (IND) – $103 million
- 1) Sachin Tendulkar (IND) – $118 million
You can also view
- Salary of all Indian Cricketers
- Top 10 Highest Earning Cricketers in the World (All countries)
- List of Cricket Players from Tamil Nadu who played for India in ODI?
Do you think MS Dhoni will replace Sachin to become the world’s richest cricketer? Do you have any other comments about this article? Just share them in the comment section below.