Do you want to know the life of IAS exam top rank holder Tina Dabi? Here you can find about Tina Dabi Caste, Boyfriend and her Life History.
Tina Dabi made everyone to look at her after becoming the topper at the IAS exam conducted by the UPSC. She is the first women from the Dalit community to get the top rank for the IAS exam. Some criticize that Tina Dabi caste has given her advantage in the reservation system.
Tina Dabi Biography
Tina Dabi was born in a middle-class Dalit family (SE) to mother Himali Dabi and father Jaswant Dabi. Tina Dabi caste is Kamble. She said she wants women to perform well than the men. She asked the girls to appear for the civil service exams. When asked who helped her with studies, she said her parents and her boyfriend encouraged her to study well and appear for the exams.
She said she wants to serve the people and that’s why she selected IAS as her career. So every girl must take her as their role model and needs to work hard. She is a happy and active person. The following are the details about Tina Dabi’s profile for the exam.
Tina Dabi Biodata
- Name: Tina Dabi
- Tina Dabi caste: Kamble (Scheduled Caste)
- Exam Result Rank: 1
- Exam Roll Number: 0256747
- Tina Dabi Date of Birth: 9 November 1993
- Tina Dabi Age during exam: 22
- No of attempts made in CSE (including this exam): 1
- Optional Subject Chosen: Political Science
- Schooling Medium & Name: English medium, Convent of Jesus and Mary School
- College medium & Name: English medium, Lady Shri Ram College
- Graduation percentage and course details: Political Science (Eco majors)- 81.5%
- Tina Dabi’s Educational Background: 90.2% in 10th & 91.4% in 12th
- Post-graduation Holder: No
- Selected Medium for Answering Main Questions: English language
- Medium Selected for Attending the Interview: English language
- Hometown and residence of the Person: Delhi Urban, birth place is Bhopal.
- Work-experience of the person: 0 years or no experience.
- Details of attending other government exams: Not any.
- Coaching Centre Where the Person Got Coaching: Studied at Delhi coaching for a year. She has also joined mock test series.
- Preferred Services: IAS > IPS > IFS > IRS (IT) > IRS (CE)
- State cadre preferred by the candidate: Haryana
When reporters asked about her hobbies, she replied that she like shopping very much. She also likes to dance, sing and other activities. She said, studying the subjects regularly is a key to achieving good marks in any exam. It’s the reason why girls perform well than the boys in most exams. She began to study for the IAS exam from 11th standard itself. These are the marks scored by her in 2015 Civil Service examination.
- Essay Marks: 145 out of 250
- GS Paper 1: 119 out of 250
- GS Paper 2: 84 out of 250
- GS Paper 3: 111 out of 250
- GS Paper 4: 110 out of 250
- GS Total: 424 out of 100
- Paper 1: 128 out of 250
- Paper 2: 171 out of 250
- Total Marks Scored: 1063 out of 2025
Now, she has become a celebrity in India and people everywhere talks about her and wants to become like her. She had given her interview to the top Indian news channels and motivated many other girls like her. Do you think Tina Dabi caste help her achieve this? If you have any more questions then you can ask them below. Please share this page with your friends and show them you love encouraging the women in education.